CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm Alive....

Last week i had surgery and had to take off a week at work. I think it is so sad that it takes drastic medical procedures and large amounts of anesthesia to make me take a break, stay home and not think about work for more than 2 days. My sweet mother came to take care of me, and i literally cried when Ken took her to the airport. Nobody takes care of you when you are sick like your mother. The last time i had surgery, my mother left, and Ken had to take care of me the rest of the time. The moment she was gone, he came down with a cold, and flopped down on my sofa while i made HIM tea and soup. This was before we got married so after about 6 hours of that, i politely kicked him out and made him return to his own home....

Thankfully, this time the surgery was much more minimal, so i was feeling better by Sunday. It happened to be Super Bowl Sunday, and the last thing i wanted to do was stay home and watch any more TV. Since neither one of us were too interested in the game, Ken appeased me by going to see Revolutionary Road and a trip to Trader Joe's.

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I heard back from the doctor today, and everything checked out fine. I am so glad to be, for the most part, back to normal.

On a lighter note, when i returned to work today, i learned about a new movie starring my GIRL....BEYONCE! Check out the trailer below....its like Fatal Attraction but a more modern version...the soundtrack is probably going to be AMAZING!

1 comments:

Terri said...

that movie looks awesome. I want beyonce to kick some tail....