CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Put a Ring on it......

I love Beyonce.....always have and always will... I think my favorite thing about her is that she writes most all of her music, and her songs always have such strong ultra feminine lyrics. Her latest song "Single Ladies/ Put Ring on it" is definately on my list of top 10 favorite Beyonce songs. If you have seen the video, you know the amazing dancing she does in it. Secretly, i have been watching this video from time to time with my Comcast On Demand, and trying to learn all the dance moves. I teased Kenneth, that when i toned up, i too was going to throw on a leotard and bust it out for him......unfortunately, someone already beat me to the punch. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Ryan K said...

ha ha ha ha ha :) Love it!

Allie said...

I kinda think he does it better! haha. And that body is one solid muscle, WOW!