CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

July....

Well good grief...July is OVER! How did that happen? Well maybe because I have decided that I can cram everything that pops up in my mind to do into my daily schedule. I have not had such a busy schedule (some of it work, some of it self inflicted) EVER in my life.... I read that the most successful people in life don't sleep...I believe after reading that, I have unconsciously taken away 2 hours of sleep each day, and you would be AMAZED at how much I can fit in my day now....apparently blogging is not one of them because I haven't updated in forever...

I have come to grips with the fact that my digital camera cord got lost in my move to Atlanta, so although I have been taking awesome pictures of everything that has been going on...they are trapped on my camera until I can get them off. I was looking through my pictures on my iphone and thought it told a lot of what has been going on for the past few weeks.... If you follow me on twitter, you have already seen all of these...but here is a little bit of my month of July in pictures.... told my my iphone...


Went to Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati Ohio for a week long work trip. We had a client event in a suite at the Cleveland Indians field. I love baseball games...

Also made it to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame... super fun...


Made it back from Ohio to see the concert I have been waiting on ALL year... BEYONCE!! It was amazing.....She is an incredible performer....I had goosebumps for the entire show...and she worked it out.. Two and a half hours of singing and dancing... no intermission...


I was so glad that I made it down to Alabama for the 4th of July with my family...It was the first time in 3 years that I was able to spend the holiday with them. We had a wonderful time, and I got to love on my sweet little baby... This is my cousins baby Josh in his batman pajamas... I must admit, I think I got bit by the baby bug a little when I left him....I love that little guy...


Here is Ken and I at the Braves game... much needed outing for us. Ken has been working 80 hour weeks since he got down to Georgia...but if you know him, this is no suprise. Hopefully things will slow down at work for him soon...Although, him working late has eliminated my temptation to not go to the gym...by the time I get back, he is just getting home and then we get to have dinner and some alone time together...

Ended out the month with a work trip to Kansas City. I was only there for 3 days but every moment that I wasn't working I spent in my hotel room sleeping...it was exhausting. I did find this cute cupcake place where I picked up treats for some clients....and...YES..i did get a cupcake for myself... Raspberry Lemonade Cupcake....ummmmm....

This is my sweet friend Kori. We have been such great friends for almost 10 years now. I have a group of friends that all get together EVERY weekend. Typically we get together for a drink on Friday night, then meet up on Sunday nights to watch True Blood, Hung and Entourage. We all went to my favorite dive bar last weekend and had a blast. We were out much later than we usually are but ended our night on Kori's rooftop overlooking the city. It totally reminded me of my old rooftop in Chicago...I guess I do miss Lake Michigan and the skyline...

Can you guess where I am in the picture above?? There is only one place in Atlanta where your plate is this empty EVERY time you eat there and they use such fine china.... You got it! Waffle House! Honestly, I have been in Atlanta for 3 months now and last weekend was the first time I went.... yes...it's good to be home...

0 comments: