CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 8, 2009

What's Been Up...

It's been a long time since I blogged, and honestly I have been living life in fast forward for the past month. I started this blog when I lived in Chicago as a way to keep my friends and family informed on what was going on in my life. Well now that I am here with 80% of my friends and family, it hasn't really felt like I needed to update as much. I can't even believe how quickly 4 weeks have flown by. I have kept myself very busy by choice. I went from doing things every now and then in Chicago, to having my phone light up every Friday with invitations to spend time with people. I haven't even been taking pictures which is the most upsetting. I did happen to get a few in here and there to share......






Terri and I at the Braves game....



Me and the Hubby at my brother's graduation.....

Celebrating Cinco De Mayo....

So that's it. No awesome vacation, no major announcements. Just good times with good friends, and a loving family. Two week countdown to my husband's birthday weekend/The Flowers come to town! Can't wait!

2 comments:

sil said...

sounds like you are having such a great time adjusting back to atlanta life! that's awesome - seems like it was the best move for you!

CDE said...

Thanks Sil! Yes, loving it for sure!